Elsa has a cheerful, sociable and warm character. She is a very independent woman and doesn’t like to live off people. Elsa needs harmony around her that’s why she takes care of her appearance, her interior and pays attention to the smallest details in her private and professional as well as in her professional activities.
Our False Lashes are certified Mink Lashes (natural fiber).
No matter what look you are looking for, from natural to dramatic,
you will be served. They are reusable up to 20 times, if you follow the
the instructions, correctly. Our collection is always up to date and easy to use. Have fun with our models!
How to glue the false lashes ?
Instructions for us :
How to install the false eyelashes :
- Remove the false lashes from the box.
- Place the false lashes on your lashes to get the ideal width.
- Cut the excess from the end of the lash strip, NEVER AT THE BEGINNING.
- Apply glue to the outer edges of the strip.
- Wait 1 minute or until the glue on the strip adheres.
- Holding your false lashes in the center, gently press the lashes in the center of your upper lash line.
- Then press the outer edges of the lash strip to the lash line.
- Let the false lashes dry in place; for a more harmonious look, secure them by gently pinching the strip and lash line.
How to take care of your false eyelashes?
How to remove false lashes:
- To remove, use your fingers to gently pull on the strip of false lashes starting at the outer corner and moving toward the center of your face.
- Be sure not to pull on the false lashes to prevent them from tearing. Avoid touching your natural lashes.
- Clean your false lashes immediately after use.
- Gently remove the adhesive by gently massaging the lash strip with your fingertips.
- To remove any excess adhesive that may be left on the strip, first place the lashes on a flat surface, then use a cotton.
- Take a clean swab, soak the small amount of micellar water and gently wipe the edge of the lashes.
- If any adhesive remains on the root of the lashes, use a clean cotton swab dipped in a small amount of micellar water and wipe gently to remove.
- When not in use, store your false lashes in their storage case to protect them and help them retain their shape.
- This also ensures that your false lashes are applied effortlessly the next time you apply them.